I WOULD HANG THIS ON MY WALL
For anyone insane enough to go through this ridiculously disorganized blog, hi and welcome to the insanity of a tea loving, art breathing, story hoarding, music obsessing, entirely haphazard human being.
"- 19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
Life lessons.(via gettingahealthybody)
As I’d promised earlier and was requested recently, here’s the sci-fi character generator! There aren’t quite as many options as my original huge generator, but you’re much more likely to get a reasonable character from this one, though I’m sure there are still some odd combos in here.
To play: click and drag each gif to get your randomized character. For things like accessories and extras, you can do more than one if you want. If you’re on mobile or dragging isn’t working for any reason, you can screenshot the whole thing instead.
Oh yeah if you decide to make anything with this, it would be cool if you tag it with ‘characterdesigninspiration’ so I can check it out!
yeah. here you go Tumblr.
I wonder when people will start shipping them.
i wwish i could get some sexy anons i got mostly cute ones
dont get me wwrong i lovve em just
dat sexy anon
otp. also shipped sexy with loud just because babies
OMG I couldn’t help it XD
nope I’m done. so done
TUMBLR YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME START DRAWING ANON COUPLES FUCKING STOP ASOIDFJAWE OMFG
^^ THIS ^^
I have my new art project…
OMG OMG OMG I’m hyper ventilating fromthis ohjegusjkegjnkrefjhioktrjiokrtjmnoiphbjrmtoik
you guy’s are forgetting other potential ships here!
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE
Its in my closet, where all the dead bodies - i mean clothes are
People in their early twenties still refer to people older than them as “adults”. When do you think they stop… and realize… they are adults
I’m not an adult, I’m a child with a drinking permit.
Look, I’m thirty-six and within the…
I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.Just in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
STOP SCROLLING! Please reblog this vitally important information because at least one of your followers is self-harming. Thank you!